* What was your most memorable race/throw/jump/vault/moment?
My most memorable race was NXR. Mainly because it was my last xc race also placing first at that meet was very memorable.
* Who would you consider your biggest competition over your four years?
I've been very fortunate with great competition however this past year was more tough since Corner Canyon moved up to 6a.
* What was your greatest accomplishment?
Getting a state medal this year and getting first in NXR's large open girls race. It's was so rewarding this year to see hard work payoff!
* If you could do it all over again what would you change about your running career in high school?
I wish I would have joined earlier! I started my season halfway through freshman year and missed summer training and half of my first few races.
•What were the most difficult obstacles you had to overcome?
Junior year I unknowingly had iron deficiency which messed up a lot of my training, races, and times.
* What will you miss the most?
Everything! I have the best teammates and coaches. I'll miss training, racing, and traveling with them.
* What advice would you give to younger athletes?
Not to worry or stress about times and to just trust the process and work hard.
* What influence has your coach had with respect to your performance and overall life goals?
My coach has always been so supportive of me! For so long he has seen potential in me that I haven't even seen myself. Once I decided to make goals to run in college he has been super helpful in finding what was right for me!
* What are your college plans?
I signed to run with UVU for track and XC. I'm super excited, they have great coaches and teammates that I can't wait to train with!
* Who would you like to say 'thank you' to?
Obviously all my coaches and teammates. However my number one supporters have always been my family. They've never missed a race and they have always been so supportive throughout my whole running career. I couldn't have done it without them and I'm so grateful to always have them by my side!
* Is there anything else you'd like to add?
Enjoy high school and running because I promise all of you it goes by wayyy to fast. Enjoy everyday and make memories!