To Seniors is a medium for "senior farewells". These Q&As highlights the senior class as they move onto bigger and better things. Giving every senior in the state a chance to share their stories and experiences.
You can send in your answers a few ways--answer questions such as below in Q&A format, you could write out your own responses in a story, or even shoot a short video to say 'thank you' to the people who have impacted you the most. E-mail your responses to email@example.com or DM us on Instagram or Twitter, along with some pictures (with credits). Pictures preferably from MileSplit or ones that we have permission to use from whoever took the photos.
If you are a Utah high school senior cross county/track and field athlete feel free to participate.
Try to answer all of the questions!
- What was your most memorable race/throw/jump/vault/moment?
- Who would you consider your biggest competition over your four years?
- What was your greatest accomplishment?
- If you could do it all over again what would you change about your running career in high school?
- What were the most difficult obstacles you had to overcome?
- What will you miss the most?
- What advice would you give to younger athletes?
- What influence has your coach had with respect to your performance and overall life goals?
- What are your college plans?
- Who would you like to say 'thank you' to?
- Is there anything else you'd like to add?