- What was your most memorable race/throw/jump/vault/moment?
My most memorable race was the Davis Invitational Last year. That was my breakthrough race and it was the start to my track to state.
- Who would you consider your biggest competition over your four years?
My biggest competition over my last 4 years have been myself and breaking through my mental barriers. The person that I would say I competed with the most was Cole Noriega from Davis as well. We did not compete against each other but with each other. He Pushed me my last 3 years!
- What was your greatest accomplishment?
MY greatest accomplishment was when our Davis Medley B team beat out the A team at the Simplot Games and went to finals.
- If you could do it all over again what would you change about your running career in high school?
I would have started hurdles before I did. I didn't start hurdling until about halfway through sophomore year but I feel If I had started earlier I would be more successful.
- What were the most difficult obstacles you had to overcome?
The biggest obstacles I have had to overcome was my mindset. other ones were small injuries I have had throughout the season, like knee, shin and ankle problems.
- What will you miss the most?
I will miss everything about it. I think the thing that will be missed the most is the workouts where we had music playing and everyone was just happy to be there, it may have been the hardest workout and we all may have wanted to throw up but the culture was there.
- What advice would you give to younger athletes?
Train like every meet is your last. "Practice as if you are the worst, Compete as if you are the best" -Unknown
- What influence has your coach had with respect to your performance and overall life goals?
The coaches at Davis Track are the best. Jamie West in particular is my hurdle coach. She has trained some of the best in the state. her training is what got me to where I am now. She is the most supportive and best coach out there!
- What are your college plans?
I want to run in college. That is something I dream to do.
- Who would you like to say 'thank you' to?
My family, my coaches, my friends. Thank You all for the support and everything you have done for me to get me here. You have pushed me to break my barriers and work my tail off.
- Is there anything else you'd like to add?