Weber State results
01/29/2014 10:32:54 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
I'm in possession of a copy of the Weber State results, but there is some tangling of the web in these results. It's definitely not that I don't appreciate getting these, but I'm not able to reformat these because there are too many problems I'm afraid I'm going to have to redo if I try to sort things out. If a cleaner copy comes up, I will be delighted to reprocess results and post to athlete pages. It's at least an order of magnitude more difficult to undo postings than to do them, so I don't want to start where there are a lot of outstanding questions.
I'm in possession of a copy of the Weber State results, but there is some tangling of the web in these results. It's definitely not that I don't appreciate getting these, but I'm not able to reformat these because there are too many problems I'm afraid I'm going to have to redo if I try to sort things out. If a cleaner copy comes up, I will be delighted to reprocess results and post to athlete pages. It's at least an order of magnitude more difficult to undo postings than to do them, so I don't want to start where there are a lot of outstanding questions.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.