$5 per athlete-covers all events. (CASH or CHECK ONLY). Registration and seeding will take place at the Oval on the day of the meet. No pre-registration is required. There is not cost to coaches or spectators. Checks should be made out to 'Utah Distance Challenge'
1. We will run the fast heat first in each event. Races will not begin before the scheduled start time, but may start late based on number of participants.
2. 3/16 inch pyramid spikes. The same size spikes are required two weeks earlier at the UHSTCA Meet. Spikes may only be worn on the track surface. Please remove your spikes when leaving the track.
3. Athletes need to be at the starting line for check-in and heat assignments 15 minutes prior to their event.
4. We have permission from the Olympic Oval to bring in our own food, but we need to be sure to clean up after ourselves.
5. Runners from states other then Utah and 8th graders are invited to participate.
6. The top eight heats of the 400m Dash will be run in lanes with 4 runners per heat. The remaining heats will be waterfall starts with 6-8 runners per heat.
Call Coach Corbin Talley with any questions regarding the meet- 801-580-8713; firstname.lastname@example.org
3:30 pm Track open for warm-up
4:30pm Girls 1600m
5:45pm Boys 1600m
7:00pm Girls 400m
7:30pm Boys 400m
8:00pm Girls 800m
8:20pm Boys 800m
8:40pm Girls 3200m
9:00pm Boys 3200m
- No discussions yet. Be the first!