Unattached running spring season
02/25/2018 3:31:13 PM
User
Hello, my name is Dylan and I currently attend and run indoor track at a high school in northern Utah. I just recently found out that I will be ineligible to run the outdoor season due to academic standards I didn't know about because of moving schools. However, I do not want to be forced to skip this track season and not run this spring season because of being ineligible. So I was just curious, are there any academic or other requirements to run unattached in high school meets? Also what else should I know about running unattached? I appreciate any help and advice given.
Hello, my name is Dylan and I currently attend and run indoor track at a high school in northern Utah. I just recently found out that I will be ineligible to run the outdoor season due to academic standards I didn't know about because of moving schools. However, I do not want to be forced to skip this track season and not run this spring season because of being ineligible. So I was just curious, are there any academic or other requirements to run unattached in high school meets? Also what else should I know about running unattached? I appreciate any help and advice given.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.