Updates and maybe more coverage of meets?
04/20/2013 8:24:22 PM
User
I was looking in the coverage and stats tabs after a really good 3200 race, trying to figure out if I still had a chance to run the 3200 at the BYU Invitational, as they only take the top 12 times in the divisions. There were no results from the meet, and I figured I'd check back later. I checked a week later to see that they had not put my most recent 3200 race, nor the meet it was at, up on the site. That meet, which was a qualifying meet, was not put up. I ran a P.R. that day, and I would like to see where that race would put me in the standings. That meet was now almost 2 weeks ago. I've since run better races and times since the initial race. Is there any way we can get an update and a little more coverage for meets? I know it's cool and all to show what the big guns are doing, but us little guys would like a little attention every now and then, too.
I was looking in the coverage and stats tabs after a really good 3200 race, trying to figure out if I still had a chance to run the 3200 at the BYU Invitational, as they only take the top 12 times in the divisions. There were no results from the meet, and I figured I'd check back later. I checked a week later to see that they had not put my most recent 3200 race, nor the meet it was at, up on the site. That meet, which was a qualifying meet, was not put up. I ran a P.R. that day, and I would like to see where that race would put me in the standings. That meet was now almost 2 weeks ago. I've since run better races and times since the initial race. Is there any way we can get an update and a little more coverage for meets? I know it's cool and all to show what the big guns are doing, but us little guys would like a little attention every now and then, too.
05/01/2013 12:49:55 AM
User
@Chewie995 depending on what meet it was at it should be on the lists. there have been a few meets that have been giving us trouble and that might be part of the issue. email us what meet your missing performance is from and we will update it asap. thanks
@Chewie995 depending on what meet it was at it should be on the lists. there have been a few meets that have been giving us trouble and that might be part of the issue. email us what meet your missing performance is from and we will update it asap. thanks

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.